25 February 2011

Hello Rabbit Year!

I know I didn't keep my promise as I abandoned my blog, again and again.
The very last post was October 2010, oppsie! I know it's pretty long.
Okay, I'm now to make sure all my dearest readers can get back on track of my life...
There you go:


#1 I no longer staying with my parents, I moved out since September and currently staying in TTDI which is very near 1utama, 5 min distance? I love where am I staying because have pretty quite a lot of bars around my hse such as Sids Pub, Tom Dick & Harry, Deutsches Haus and more. I'm the alcoholic, so I lurveeeeeee it! Yet, I ve my lovely housemates, we always hang out together-gether, *makan-drinking-smok
ing-talk cock sing song*! ;>


#2 Wanna talk about my job? Nah, nothing much to talk about it. Just bored as usual. Maybe office job really not my thing har?


#3 I love February. I believe everyone loves it too because of Chinese New Year, everyone can get angpao angpao!! =) Secondly, holiday for working adults, like me. I'm lovin it. I just calculated, this whole month including next Monday which is 28th of February, in total I only work for 11days due to my cny holiday, my annual leave, and medical leave as well. :p Feb is a great great month for me, don't you guys agree with me?

Tien Hou Gong Buddhist temple.
My parents and I always go there during the 1st day of cny. It became our tradition.

My daddy & mommy.

My Aunt & Uncle from Taiwan. I was so excited to see them after so so so long. Yet, my first time in my life get angpao from my relatives. Sad to say that, I do not have any relatives in KL, all of them are at Sarawak, Taipei & US.


#4 Still an alcoholic. Never change but getting worst! Used to drink 1-2 times a week, but now increase, sometimes can drink up to 4 times a week. x___x Yeah I know, my liver is yelling at me so I'm trying my very best to cut down, if I can. But I believe no one will believe I'll cut down. Ahahah!!! :D
Apparently, I've found my new love - Guinness. I didn't like it last time because it taste so sucky yucky (@#%#$%#%$#%#), but now I'm enjoying the taste.



#5 Foursquare. Foursquare gives you & your friends new ways to explore your city. It's a location-based mobile platform that makes cities easier to use and more interesting to explore. By "checking in" via a smartphone app or SMS, users share their location with friends while collecting points and virtual badges.
It guides real-world experiences by allowing users to bookmark information about venues that they want to visit and surfacing relevant suggestions about nearby venues.

I'm addicted to foursquare. "Checking-in" is the very first thing I'm going to do whenever I reach my destination =P
Foursquare users should know about this - Mayorship. FYI, I'm the mayor of Yippie Cup in SS2. Oh well, need not to guess, I'm a fan of bubble tea especially original milk tea :p My all time favorite. *slurp-slurp*!



#6 I got my iPhone 3Gs last year as my 25th birthday pressie from my daddy. Oh well I know everyone now is using iPhone4, I kinda feel so left out cos when I went to Mac City to search for 3Gs casing, I couldn't find ANY! Damn pathetic sial!!!!
I'm trying to find a new clothes for my toy, sad to say that, there are plenty of nice pink color casing but ONLY for iPhone4! *sob-sob sniff-sniff*!!!
Guess I shall change my phone very-bery soon dy! Still struggling, iPhone 4 or 5? Teehee...
Btw, let me show you guys the theme of my phone ;>

It's SOooo P-I-N-K ! I heart!


#7 My adorable daddy!

Celebrated daddy's birthday at The Ship. Do you believe he's already at the age of 62?


#8 The recent me. Taken on the 1st day of CNY.
I love the effect, thanks to Intagram. Iphone users, go and download it.