08 March 2010

Our studio picture

Finally, posted our studio pictures.
Those pictures taken since last year October, and now only I posted.
Hrmp, I know I'm very the "efficient" hor~XD

My very first time to take studio photoshoot with my love one, same to my baby..
A very good experienced and we had lotsa fun...
It wasn't my first time to take photoshoot. I still remember my first time was in the year of 2006. When I entered Top 12 for the iFeel Girl Search 2006.

Well, alot of my friends thought it was a wedding pics... heh...
But people, it wasn't okay? We took it just for fun...

There was actually a "dozen" of pictures, but I chose the best and also my fav to be posted.
We had two themes, and it was pretty obvious - black and white.
Pretty sad to say that, the black one didn't turn out very good, we heart the white one...
last but not least, thanks to my dear photographer vs sister - Joanne Chow



Surprisingly baby can carried me :p
Not bad not bad~ My baby is getting stronger! HAHA... =D



We look so charming =)))