12 April 2011

Merry Goes Round in March!


It's the merry time of the year again!

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

 Always heard about St.Patrick's Day, but didn't know what is it about yet didn't even celebrate it. 
St. Patrick's day honors St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland. Finally,  I celebrated it on March 17 at Changkat Bukit Bintang.
On that night itself, the whole  street of the Changkat was closed. It was full with buntings, balloons and etc. The place was so damn happening, music, DJ, games, kept us entertained.


Let the pictures tell the stories. Enjoy!

It was still pretty early, around 8 plus 9. And there you go, look at the crowd. We couldn't find a nice spot yet we were lucky enough to get a table though sitting in front of whisky bar.

 
Huge lighting Guinness  balloon.

 
 There were promoters walking around with Palaroid camera to snap pictures. 
With the huge Guinness hat (Oh ya, not to mention that I won that hat on the day before  @ Jarrod & Rawlins. I was thr celebrating St Patrick's day as well! ;p), funky glasses, wig and more. Of course, we can keep the photos. ;)


 
Guinness was offering RM10 for 1 draft. It's pretty cheap, I drank til I dropped! :p 


Can I have the biggest Guinness pint? :D 

Monster James & my grand-daughter Elaine. 
What was the first thing when Elaine came? "I wan wear your hat to take pic!" haha!!! I know u jealous that I had the hat! It's still sleeping peacefully in my wardrobe. :p



Baby and I. <3


Elaine, James, Eevie & I ;)


Didnt want to miss any opportunity to snap picture. 
*memory* ;)

 
My high school mate, Hak Wei. Don't worry he's not under age, he's same age as me! :D  



 

  
I'm a shortie!

The crowd at around 11plus 12. Banyak orang!

I can be damn rich if I have this much of gold coins :p Well, not to say damn rich, rich perhaps? haha! XD

Cheers people! ;)
Fireworks. I love to watch fireworks, it's so beautiful.




The amount that we drank. Unfortunately it should be higher because my dear lui lui threw away some cups. LOL! IF NOT IT COULD BE AS HIGH AS KL TOWER! wow, over exaggerated!


Vnn - my housemate ;)

 

My collection


The night ended with laughter and................SWEATS =_=-||| (It was too hot! ;p).
Awesome night!



Happy St. Patrick's Day people!